Monday, July 10, 2006

Introduction

As I go through my day consulting with my clients and treating my patients, I often wish I could shout to the pet-owning public bits of information that would help them look after their beloved pets better. The birth of the blog is a great opportunity to do just this.

I am a small animal veterinarian, but I do have some knowledge of farm animals and equids. I will be publishing basic information about husbandry and healthcare of certain species and tips for recognising when your pet needs to see a vet. I will not be able to comment about specific cases or diagnose a problem via email. If you have questions about a specific disease or condition, I can do my best to address it in a general sense. My experience is limited to diseases and medicines available in the USA and the UK, but much of this is transferable to the rest of the world.

If you think the information I have published is inaccurate, I am not so proud as to not accept correction, so please correct me -- preferably including a source for your information (such as a journal article or personal experience).

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home